I love Davao!

I love Davao!
Taste and see that the LORD is good. Psalm 34:8

Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Faithful God

I haven't been updating my blog since February.  Lately, it seems like work in the office and all other tasks I need to do just double and double.  Many times I feel like giving up, but then  I remembered that the God I serve is faithful enough to see you through in any challenging tasks.   When I was young, I used to say do your best and God will do the rest.  I only realized now that it's letting God do His best in you so you can really do the rest...It is not actually your strength but God's which allow you to make the things undone done.

Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through Him (Christ) who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is Mama Gen?

My photo
a woman who tries to creatively manage well the gifts she received from God--her family, work, friends and future friends